Saturday, September 19, 2009

Second Teaching Experience

During this teaching experience, I felt a lot more confident in teaching because I was not put on the spot as I was in the first experience I had. However, as you can see from my time coding form, I spent the majority of my teaching in the instruction phase. I should have spent the majority in the activity phase. Also, as you can see from my feedback sheet, I only gave feedback to one person, whereas I should have given feedback to more than half the class. I also talked for most of the class, as you can see here in my transcript of the lesson. Overall, I felt as though I had great energy and I will definitely take this experience with me into my next teaching experience and learn from it.

1 comment:

  1. make sure you are not just putting your videos up, make a post about how you felt or any reflection of you experience. make sure to put your forms up also

    ReplyDelete